Home

2022 Honda CRV battery problems

The 2018 Honda CR-V has 5 problems reported for battery drain. Average repair cost is $0 at 18,900 miles Our 2018 Honda crv has a dead battery at 21,000 miles. On the internet, I see many other examples of this battery losing charge. Is this a common problem? we were lucky, as the crv battery died in our garage. But, it could have died in a less friendly location 2016, 2017, 2018 And The Latest 2019 Honda CR-V. It bears the same problem. It has been a massive complaint from clients who purchased a brand new Honda CR-V. Having dead battery issues, though it only was a month ago after buying the unit.. There was even a case where the dealer replaced the battery with a new one, and the same thing happened. 2018 Honda CR-V - Batteries keep dying. Maintenance/Repairs. honda. tomlloyd96 May 2, 2020, 3:49pm #1. Battery dies after one year. I'm on my 3ed battery. Dealer says that they checked out the complete charging system, everything is OK. shanonia May 2, 2020, 3:56pm #2. The problem may not be in the charging system Honda Accord and CR-V battery drain problems have caused a class action lawsuit that alleges the batteries are too small to power the vehicles. In addition, the plaintiff alleges the 2017-2019 model years suffer from a parasitic draw that kills the batteries. Generations Where This Problem Has Been Reporte

February 10, 2021 — Honda Accord and CR-V battery drain problems have caused a class action lawsuit that alleges the batteries are too small to power the vehicles. In addition, the lawsuit alleges.. 2018 Honda CR-V . Honda generally makes great vehicles, but even the best cars are imperfect human-made machines. Take, for example, the troublesome 2018 Honda CRV. According to the National Traffic Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) website, the main problem areas for this SUV are the engine, fuel system, and electrical system How to repair battery drain problem on Honda crv 2018 Honda CR-V battery failed in less than a year within 9k miles. Dealer replaced under warranty. My Honda Fit had the same scenario with battery failing i..

Electrical System:12V/24V/48V Battery Summary: Dealer message - american honda motor co., inc. (ahm) is interested in collecting batteries from multiple models. If you have replaced an oem battery on a qualified vehicle, please follow the procedure below. Discuss it at Forum View This TSB. More Honda CR-V Battery Service Bulletins of Other. I too have a 2018 Honda H-RV. Last winter after continuous driving my battery seemed to go low so I took it into the dealership and they charged the battery for three hours and told me I had to drive at least 10 mile to get the battery charged each day. For one year I drove out of my way to get those 10 miles on the car to charge the battery Anonymous, FL (2018 Honda CR-V Touring 1.5-L 4 Cyl turbo) Flashing lights warning, Fuel injector needed at 38,000 miles, Constant issues electrical, I got fed up with the car I no longer own it I. Honda CR-V: Battery Draining While Parked. If your vehicle is running fine when you park it, and it won't start, there could be a few problems causing this to happen. Most of the time, it's the battery itself causing this problem. Battery Cables. You'll want to take a look at your CR-V's battery posts where they bolt to the battery Battery Dead problem of the 2018 Honda CR-V 1 Failure Date: 04/18/2021 All of the warning lights are lighting up in the instrument panel. The car was parked and turned on (idle) in driveway when all the instrument panel lights turned on. 2 days later, they all turned off

Honda's Underpowered Battery is Subject to Parasitic Drains Certain generations of Accord and CR-V vehicles chew through batteries. Leave one of these sitting a couple days and there's a good chance it won't start due to an underpowered battery, parasitic drains, and an ineffective battery charging system The vehicle has had the most recent software update covered by a service bulletin that addressed battery charging rates. The vehicle has been to one dealer twice and another dealer three times but..

2019 honda crv battery drain. 2019 Honda CRV Touring AWD battery has gone dead after being parked for 3 days in garage for the second time in less than 3 months. Boosted vehicle twice and took it into dealer. Could not find a problem battery, charging system and parasitic load all checked out Honda CR-V starter motor Power supply interrupted. If the Honda CR-V no longer starts and you don't notice any noise or lights on the dashboard when starting, there may be a problem with the electrical system. The same signs can apply to a deeply discharged battery, so this should be ruled out first 2020 honda cr v hybrid review how to check your battery vole honda crv battery change a honda key fob replace the battery 2019 honda cr v key fob battery How To Check Your Battery Vole Norm Reeves Honda Huntington BeachHonda Cr V Won T Start Causes And How To Fix ItHonda Cr V 12v Read More Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2018 Honda CRV Battery from AutoZone. Get Yours Today! We have the best products at the right price

2018 Honda CR-V Battery Drain: 5 Complaint

1. g typical miles & conditions
  2. The Honda Accord and CR-V are both experiencing battery issues. The batteries are too small to power the vehicles and have a parasitic draw, the class action lawsuit claims. The models affected include the 2017 to 2019 Accord and CR-V. Details of the class action lawsuit. RELATED: The 2020 Honda Accord Is Already Facing Severe Brake Problems
  3. 2018 Honda CRV Battery. Your 2018 Honda CRV battery will generally last between 3 to 5 years, but that can differ heavily depending on weather conditions type of battery, battery size, and driving habits. Even still, just because your battery isn't completely dead, doesn't find out it's operating at optimal levels
  4. Same problem with my new 2019 CR-V -- battery has gone dead six times now and been back to the unhelpful dealership twice (towed via Honda Care the second time). First they claimed everything was OK and the second time they claimed it was the battery and replaced it

Battery Dead Problems of the 2018 Honda CR-

The 2018 Honda CR-V bluetooth problems are phone battery too low and something blocking the signal. You will come into issues with the sound. The source could be from the stereo's speakers or a phone that is connected to the vehicle. Whatever the source, You will have to have these issues solved pronto. If the problems are from the stereo's speakers, it could be static sounds, randomly turns. To reset the Honda CR-V after You have changed the battery You will need to follow these quick steps. Turn the radio on using the power button. Let it sit for just a minute. Now turn the radio off using the power button, but do not let go of it. Hold it down for about 30 seconds to a minute. Now turn it back on and do not press anything for a few minutes

Multiple warning lights are on, including power steering problem, however, the power steering is fine. Car runs normally. I read online this is an issue with multiple Honda 2017-2018 CR-V's. most people have spent a lot of money at dealerships and never fixed the problem. I replaced the battery 1 yr ago because the factory battery died Wife has a 2012 CRV, and we're on our FOURTH battery replacement in that time. Honda can't find any problem, applied software update for charging system in 2013. Same recurring problem. Thinking of a DieHard with 500 cranking amps, 80 minute reserve. Anyone know of higher capacity battery in that group size

How To Diagnose A Honda CR-V Battery Drain Problem

1. How reliable is the 2005 Honda CR-V? See the most common repairs performed and learn if your vehicle is at risk for major repairs in the next 12 months
  2. Hi all - just wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced their battery draining on the Honda CR-V (2018 model)? Ours is only 7 months old and the battery has died completely twice within 10 days. I drive the car every day (maybe a half hour in the am and a half hour in the pm). Breakdown s..
  3. 2018 Honda CRV Battery. Your 2018 Honda CRV battery will typically last between 3 to 5 years, but that can vary heavily depending on type of battery, weather conditions battery size, and driving habits. Even still, just because your battery isn't completely dead, doesn't mean it's operating at optimal levels
  4. 2018 Honda HR-V battery drain. Maintenance/Repairs. honda, cr-v. Julie03. October 13, 2019, 10:28pm #1. Battery dies if car isn't driven for 4 days. Mustangman October 11, 2019, 8:46pm #2. You have some electrical component that is draining your battery. Hi I had the same problem it was The AC relay sticking in the closed position
  5. 2018 honda cr-v bought new, only has 475 miles and getting collision mitigation system, adaptive cruise control, and lane keeping assist problem warning lights are on and we cannot set the adaptive cruise control or use any of these safety features. i've found a blog that has many instances of the same problems and worse to include brake failure
  6. The 2017-2019 model year Honda CR-V is under fire and the automaker gets hit with two lawsuits against the small SUV. and the phantom battery drain issue in the 2017. I own a 2018 and the.

2018 Honda CR-V - Batteries keep dying - Maintenance

The engine issue involves 2017 and 2018 CR-V SUVs with Honda's latest 1.5-liter turbo engine. Honda has sold more than 500,000 CR-Vs in the U.S. with that engine in those two model years If you own a 2017 or 2018 Honda CR-V, watch for any indications of problems with the oil system, including oil indicator lights or the smell of gasoline inside the vehicle In some rare scenarios, you might notice that your Honda CRV cranks but won't start. In that case, your problem is most likely related to the wires, spark plugs, ignition tune-up, or the rotor itself. Some people suggest that you should first start replacing your fuel filter, but, most likely, the problem is associated with one of the mentioned.

Dim headlights. Dimming headlights are one of the most common signs of a bad alternator in the Honda CR-V. Dim headlights indicate that the alternator can't keep up with the energy request for the lights. As your CR-V begins to eat through the voltage stored in the battery, the headlights will begin to fade Many Honda CR V owners have cited problems with the A/C no longer running. CarComplaints.com cites the difficulties one owner of a 2002 CR V had: bought a used 2002 Honda CR-V with 154,000 miles in 2017. The service records showed a $900 repair on the AC system, so I bought it knowing that this model suffered from a weak AC system Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual 2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L Oct 23, 2018 a battery test is the step number one to do in any proper trobleshooting procedure of a problem of this type. Assuming that battery should be OK and guessing that something else must be the problem usually unnecessarily. The battery is not charging. Turn off all electrical items, but do not turn off the vehicle to prevent further battery discharge. Have your vehicle repaired immediately. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) There is a problem with one of the airbag systems or seat belt tensioners. Malfunction indicator lamp (check engine light The contact owns a 2018 Honda CR-V. the contact stated that while driving at 58 mph, the vehicle independently made an abrupt stop while switching lanes on the highway. The contact also stated that the brake system failure, road departure mitigation system failure and the adaptive cruise control failure was displayed on the instrument panel

Honda's Underpowered Battery is Subject - Honda Problem

Find 2018 Honda CRV battery replacement & battery coupons in your area. Get pricing & book an appointment online to save even more Most of these will clear themselves once the vehicle is driven. My guess is there is a weak battery or bad battery connection that caused the voltage to go briefly low. I have a 2018 Crv. It will cycle through a dozen codes after the battery is disconnected Here are some actual complaints logged with the NHTSA about the 2018 Honda Civic Electrical Problems: 2018 HONDA CIVIC - EX-L. INFOTAINMENT SCREEN (RADIO, HEAT, NAVIGATION SYSTEM, A/C, ETC CONTROLS TOUCHSCREEN) WILL FLASH OFF AND ON WHILE DRIVING INCLUDING DURING BACKUP CAMERA AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM USE. ISSUE IS INTERMITTENT AND NOT PREDICTABLE 2018 Honda CRV - all warning lights and indicators are on - car runs fine but ofcourse done of the safeyt items work. It has done this several times before but then go out. This time it is an extended period. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the warning light blinking or flashing, or is it solid? When did you first notice it Migliaccio & Rathod LLP is currently investigating 2017-2018 Honda Accords, 2017-2018 Pilots, and 2017-2019 CR-Vs for the premature failure of their batteries. Accord owners have noted that, even though the vehicle is not running, the battery drains, leading to owners' inability to start their vehicles without needing a jump

Get answers to questions about your 2018 Honda CR-V at RepairPal. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. Get answers to questions about your 2018 Honda CR-V at RepairPal. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. Battery Test ($35 - $44) in Rock Island, IL. Fuel Pressure Tes This is a 2018 Honda CRV. This car is 2 years old and the relay module is malfunctioning. This car is too young to be malfunctioning at this point. Because I am at 37,000 miles, Honda is telling me that I am out of warranty of the car and I would be responsible for repairing the relay module which is a major expense

I have a 2017 Honda CR-V, bought new in February 2017 and it hits its breaks quite often I have had it to the dealer on several occasions where they found no problems, but now I have 49,000 miles on it and it still does, but the dealer just charged $50 to clean something on the front of the crv when there should have been no charge since they. Find the most common driver-reported problems that are to blame when a Honda CR-V won't start. Oil Leak From Engine and Possible Check Engine The 1997-2002 honda cr-v, two and four-wheel drive models has a known issue with engine oil leaking from the ignition.. 2018 Honda CR-V Others Consumer Complaints Complaint Number: 11421450 Incident Date: April 12, 2021 Date Added to File: June 18, 2021 Description of the Complaint: From 4/12/21 till 6/18/21 have had intermittently, all safety warnings lights on dash roll constantly while driving. Usually for 1-3 days, then it stops. Brought into dealership 3 times See real-world Honda CR-V electrical problems and repair histories as reported by other Honda CR-V owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 2018 Honda CR-V 4dr SUV. turbocharged 190hp 1.5L I4 CVT FWD. I suspect the filter needs to be replaced. also had problem with battery. but didn't get it resolved. 71000 mi US $50. Car clicks instead of starting means bad starter or battery issues. Check battery positive connector for acid corrosion (blue buildup) - this can be cleaned with some baking soda solution, just disconnect the battery and clean the connector, then.

Honda Battery Problems Cause Accord and CR-V Lawsuit

1. Your 2018 Honda CRV battery will customarily last between 3 to 5 years, but that can differ heavily depending on type of battery, battery size, weather conditions and driving habits. Even still, just because your battery isn't completely dead, doesn't endorse it's operating at optimal levels
  2. There are 1017 reviews for the 2018 Honda CR-V, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying. Replaced the battery after 11 months. Stop turn off car restart to clear problem.
  3. Have a 2012 Honda-CRV. Have had many issues with the car not starting. We have taken it in a number of times. The battery was replaced one year ago. The.
  4. 2018 Honda CR-V batteries mostly last between 3-5 years, but this is variable depending on weather conditions, driving habits, the type of battery, and more. You can prolong the life of your CR-V battery by: Starting your 2018 Honda CR-V continually is effective. Don't let your battery go unused for long periods of time
  5. Read 2018 Honda CR-V Owner Reviews, Expert Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. See 1107 Consumer Reviews, 111 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2018 Honda CR-V
  6. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.8. Interior design 4.7. Performance 4.7. Value for the money 4.6. Exterior styling 4.7. Reliability 4.7. Explore the 2018 CR-V Honda. Shop the 2018 CR-V Honda
  7. 2020 honda cr v hybrid review pcmag electric parking brake vs manual hand 2018 honda cr v problems and top electric parking brake vs manual hand 2017 Crv Reporting Problems With Multiple Electrical Systems While Driving Page 9 Honda Cr V Owners Club ForumsElectronic Parking Brake Problem 2016 Honda Civic Forum 10th Gen Type R Read More

2018 Honda CR-V Problems and Top Complaints - Is Your Car

Used 2018 Honda CR-V from Burns Honda in Marlton, NJ, 08053. Call (856) 983-0600 for more information Oil leak valve cover honda cr v 1998 honda cr v review ratings edmunds 1995 2001 honda crv oil change 1997 honda cr v repair service and oil leak penger side drive accord 2002 Honda Cr V Penger Side Oil Leak Tech Forum DiscussionOil Leak Honda Cr V Owners Club ForumsOil Leak Penger Side Drive Read More Gunmetal 2018 Honda CR-V 4D Sport Utility EX-L 1.5L I4 DOHC 16V CVT AWD Awards: * 2018 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2018 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers Disconnected the battery on my 2018 Honda CR-V and now need. I'm Billy and I will assist you with your inquiry. I understand that having car problems can be frustrating so please feel free to ask if any further info is needed. If you get prompted for a Premium service or a phone call, please ignore that, as I don't think it is needed at.

Honda CR-V BATTERY DRAIN PROBLEM - YouTub

The video above shows you how to replace the battery in your 2017 Honda CR-V. We recommend changing the battery in Hondas every 4 years. Although some batteries last much longer, most batteries begin breaking down chemically after four years, so you could experience dimmer headlights and other negative effects before you have a dead battery in your CR-V that you need to replace Watch this free video so see how to jump start a dead battery in your 2017 Honda CR-V EX 1.5L 4 Cyl. Turbo. Safety glasses, jumper cables and a working car are needed to jump your 2017 Honda CR-V EX 1.5L 4 Cyl. Turbo

2018 Honda CR-V battery Failure in Less than a Year - YouTub

CR-V A/C Recharge. When we perform an A/C repair on your 2018 Honda CR-V, we'll also do an A/C evacuation and recharge. To start this process, a technician will flush out the old refrigerant from your vehicle's A/C system. Next, they will evacuate the system according to Honda's recommendations Have had my 2017 RTL-E since the first day Honda released them, so about 2.5 years. Got the low battery light. Bought fresh CR 2032 3V Energizer batteries. Truck starts no problem. BUT, around 50% of the time, the low battery light will alarm when I start the truck. At first I though it was.. This article applies to the Honda Accord (1990-2002). The battery is your vehicle's foundation for all mechanical functionality. A failing battery affects the ignition, lighting, motion, diagnostics, car stereo, locking, and several other components. A failure in your Accord's battery may be caused by excessive wear and prolonged use View all 418 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2018 Honda CR-V on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 CR-V

Thermal Protector Wiring Diagram - Best Free Wiring Diagram

Duralast Battery 51R-DL Group Size 51R 425 CCA. $. 149. 99. + $ 18.00 Refundable Core Deposit. Part # 51R-DL. SKU # 115786. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your Honda CRV Honda CR-V SUV (2012-2018): owner reviews No problems. Owned a Honda CR-V previously for 5 years and never had any problems. Running Cost. 4 out of 5. Not had this one long enough

2018 Honda CR-V Remote Engine Start - How It Works - How do you start a Honda CRV without a key? How To Start A Car When The Smart Key Battery Dies - the problem isn't a dead key fob battery or defective fob. The problem is in the keyless entry system, Start button circuitry or possibly the engine computer Genuine Honda CR-V 1.6 & 2.2 Diesel Battery 2013-2018. Suitable for vehicles with stop / start technology. Safety. The battery starts the engine and supplies power to electrical components such as the lights and audio system, but is also used for backing up each of the car computers and control units 1 - Confirm you purchased a Honda CR-V between 2016-2018 with the 1.5L engine. 2 - Provide proof service records or attempts. If service was denied by the local Honda dealer or it is stated the issue cannot be repaired, make sure that it is documented on the service report Your Honda CR-V will be happy to know that the search for the right Battery products you've been looking for is over! Advance Auto Parts has 14 different Battery for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Honda CR-V Battery products start from as little as $84.99

2018 Honda CR-V vs. 2018 Toyota Highlander. The 2018 Toyota Highlander is the biggest competitor for the 2018 Honda CR-V. It has a high-quality appeal and gets generous fuel economy, especially on its Hybrid model. However, the exterior is slightly less athletic, and the central stack looks somewhat unsophisticated next to that of the CR-V Bring your 2018 Honda CR-V to Firestone Complete Auto Care for factory-recommended maintenance services and our technicians will jump right in with a Courtesy Check. The Courtesy Check helps us see what we're working with under the hood, and allows us to alert you to any potential problems before they worsen 2017 -19 CR-V ALL ALL When the EBB resets, the brake pedal kick back may be noticed. The best way to troubleshoot this problem is to test the battery. If the battery test determines a good battery, charge the battery completely. If the test is negative, replace the battery. 9/25/2018 1:43:07 PM.

Video: 2018 Honda CR-V Battery Technical Service Bulletin

HR-V Battery Problem Honda HR-V Foru

Yes, the AirBedz XUV Air Mattress with Built-In Rechargeable Battery Air Pump part # 341030 is listed as a fit for a 2019 Honda CR-V. The rear seats will need to be folded down flat and once done so the above air mattress will cover both this section and the cargo bay Honda is recalling 2002-2004 CR-V crossover SUVs over power window switch issues. Honda Next up is a recall to tackle body control module failures in a handful of cars: the 2018-2020 Accord and. Contributor. 19 Answers. Re: reset car alarm honda CRV. Put key in ignition and turn forward to start electrical system, but not the engine. Turn key back one click. Push the button on the alarm box under the steering wheel (sometimes by parking break) three times (3x) You will hear two beeps of the horn confirming the change 2018 Honda CR-V LX 4D Sport Utility AWD CVT 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V i-VTEC CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. HondaTrue Certified Details: * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date * Vehicle Histor 2017-2018 Honda CR-V | 5 Door 24LX (2WD/E.LIBERTY), 5 Door 24LX (2WD/INDIANA), 5 Door 24LX (2WD/MARYSVILLE), 5 Door 24LX (2WD/ONT/AEP ENGINE), 5 Door 24LX (2WD/ONT/HCM ENGINE), About Honda CR-V Battery Cable. A Honda CR-V needs to be kept in good working condition in your vehicle. The online catalog we provide will get you through the.

2018 Honda CR-V Reliability - Consumer Report

Batteries don't last forever. Your 2018 Honda CR-V battery has to deliver enough CCA (cold cranking amps) to turn the starter regardless of conditions. But even a strong car battery won't last long if your alternator isn't charging it back up (and may need a Peak battery charger to get back up and going) Used 2018 Honda CR-V EX Lunar Silver Metallic in Conroe, TX at Keating - Call us now 936-235-2965 for more information about this Stock #JE01121 Used 2018 Honda CR-V from D-Patrick Honda in Evansville, IN, 47715. Call (812) 625-4818 for more information Dealer Notes. 2018 Honda CR-V LX AWD Gunmetal Metallic. CLEAN CARFAX One-Owner! Only 33,000 Miles! Equipped with , Automatic temperature control, Delay-off headlights, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, AM/FM Audio System w/4 Speakers, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Remote keyless entry and 17 Alloy Wheels The turbo engine in the EX and above models has a major problem. Fuel is getting into the oil. Oil level rises. This problem has been reported on 2016 - 2018 models but no fix yet. Im hopeful. Other than that, this is a great car, but I cant recommend it to others. Just do a web search

Honda CR-V Battery Draining Diagnosis Drivetrain Resourc

Excess fuel in the oil pan can lead to sickening gas smells inside the 2016-2018 CR-V. The fuel is building up due to a defect in the 1.5L Earth Dreams engine. Honda has some tips for reducing the smell, but it's not enough to stop multiple lawsuits. Ever since switching to the 1.5L Earth Dreams engine, the newest generation of Honda CR. Used 2018 Honda CR-V from Prime Honda - Saco in Saco, ME, 04072. Call 207-292-0675 for more information

Honda CR-V Battery Dead Problems - part

Honda Battery Problems Honda Odyssey Foru

Find the best used 2018 Honda CR-V EXL near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 1,069 2018 Honda CR-V EXL vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,200 1-Owner cars, and 1,302 personal use cars Used 2018 Honda CR-V, from Jenkins Acura in Ocala, FL, 34471. Call 352-414-4580 for more information. 7FARW2H57JE10394 We currently carry 45 Wiper Blades products to choose from for your 2018 Honda CR-V, and our inventory prices range from as little as $7.61 up to $35.99. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 17 different trusted brands of Wiper Blades products for the 2018 Honda CR-V Baierl Honda is pleased to offer this great 2018 Honda CR-V in Lunar Silver Metallic. This vehicle has been inspected by our award winning service team and comes with the following features; Honda True Certified, Sunroof / Moonroof, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth w/ Streaming Audio, Smart Key, CR-V EX, 4D Sport Utility, 1.5L I4 DOHC 16V, CVT, AWD, Lunar Silver Metallic, 18 Alloy Wheels, 6.

Honda CR-V Dead Battery Issues — Car Forums at Edmunds

Tesla Model 3 Problems You Need to Know - CAR FROM JAPAN

Honda CR-V Questions - 2019 honda crv battery drain - CarGuru

Used 2018 Honda CR-V from Jim White Honda in Maumee, OH, 43537. Call 419-740-5541 for more information Used 2018 Honda CR-V from Val Strough Honda in Seaside, CA, 93955. Call 831-230-0181 for more information 5 Buttons Honda Keyless Entry Remote Car Key Casing Replacement Key Fob Case with Uncut Blade Fit for 2016 2017 2018 Honda Pilot CR-V Civic(KR5V2X) 4.5 out of 5 stars 29 $16.99 $ 16 . 9 Certified. White Diamond Pearl CARFAX One-Owner. 4D Sport Utility Clean CARFAX. 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD CVT 27/33 City/Highway MPG 1.5L I4 DOHC 16V AWD. Odometer is 5731 miles below market average! 27/33 City/Highway MPG. Honda Details: * Roadside Assistance Come to Keating Honda to test drive the 2018 Honda CR-V for sale in Conroe, TX! You will find us located at 311 Interstate 45 South in Conroe, Texas, 77301. You can learn more about the performance, comfort, technology, and safety amenities

Honda CRV prematurely worn out rear brakes Jun 03, 2019